Followers

Tuesday, 16 April 2013

Happy Birthday Cupcake!

Hi folks!  Hope you are all well.
I have a card for you today that I made for a birthday in my office this week.  I made it for the CAS-UAL Fridays challenge #98 which is to use 'glitter'.
 
The stamp is Stampin' Up! and the colour is Pool Party which I really like, it's so clean and fresh.  I have also added some Dazzling Diamonds on the cupcake for the little bit of bling.  I'm not sure if this card will pass for clean and simple because of the background paper, but no worries, I enjoyed making it anyway!
 

Just a close-up so you can see the glitter!



Thanks for stopping by today.


4 comments:

  1. Very cute card! Love the glitter frosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love those colors together and that sparkle is just gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Karen. The colour is lovely as is the cupcake.
    Hugs Sharon, x

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card Karen :) loving the colours and cute cupcake ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!