Followers

Saturday, 6 April 2013

I can't believe this!!

Hello friends and followers.  I cannot believe this!  Yesterday, I decided that I was no longer going to pursue the high standards I'd set for myself with Clean and Simple cards.  No, instead the plan is to do what I'm happy and comfortable with and follow my own style.  So, last night I was playing around with a few of my SU! stamps and decided to follow a colour challenge at Splitcoaststampers - Real Red, So Saffron (love it!) and Pool Party (love it more!). Have you ever been on this site?  It has loads of amazing techniques, ideas and challenges.  I coloured the little bird image, put it all together with card and ribbon and hey, didn't it just happen to match the Sketch over at CAS(E) This Sketch?
It just goes to show what can happen when the pressure's off!
 

colourlovers.com-cc420.jpg
 
 
Thanks for looking today!


5 comments:

  1. I'd say you're definitely a CAS girl! This is great! Awesome take on the challenge and I love your coloring of the birds. So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, look at that! You're SOMETIMES a CAS girl, after all! lol! I love this - so clean and pretty! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is perfect CAS! Plus, it's a darn cute card to boot. The ribbon is such a nice touch since it picks up the color on the birds. So happy you joined us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When it's meant to be - it's meant to be!!! This is such a sweet and simple card - absolutely charming! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!