Followers

Wednesday, 10 April 2013

Pretty birdie

Good evening, folks.
Today I'd like to share another card with you that I did for the Dynamic Duos Challenge (Pool Party and Cherry Cobbler).  I don't have these colours in my Stampin' Up! paper supplies (yet, anyway!) so I found some other paper that would do for the paper-piecing, but the stamped sentiment and the ink are both SU!  I got this cute little bird a while back from a friend and have made this card for her.  Hopefully it'll cheer her up!
 
 
 
Short and sweet today!  Thanks for visiting!



10 comments:

  1. Karen,

    This is such a "tweet" card! I love the simolicity of it although I know there are many details involved like the paper piecing. I was blessed to see it today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, one of my favorite colour combo's, Karen, this is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great CAS card. I love the paper piecing. I'm sure your friend will love this. Thank you for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card & CAS layout, I love it! It really caught my eye in the Dynamic Duos gallery. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card with these colors. I am sure it will cheer your friend nicely. ;-) Thank you for joining us at Dynamic Duos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo that little bird is very cute, and I love the clean and simple layout you have used. Thank you for sharing your card with us this week at Dynamic Duos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. what an adorable card Karen! love how you used the "tweet" birdie :) he looks fab paper pieced ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're creating some beautifully CAS and gorgeous cards, Karen, just lovely! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really CAS perfection Karen! Gorgeous!

    I'd love it is you would join me at my new blog where I post almost every day now!
    www.creatinandstampin.blogspot.co.uk

    Hugs,
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Karen

    What a sweet little card . . . love the bright and clean colour combo very much.

    Sure to cheer anyone up.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!