Followers

Tuesday, 2 April 2013

This should be interesting!

Hi folks. This is just a bit of a test, to see what happens. As well as taking my pics on my phone, i've discovered I can also blog on my phone! I've never done this before so I'm not really sure how it will work for adding links,etc, but I'll give it a go.
I've made this card for Fab Friday's challenge #15, using their sketch. I decided to watercolour the image which I haven't done in ages and really enjoyed doing again. I'm also entering this into the 'Dynamic Duos' challenge which is to use deep pink and any other colour of choice so I've chosen 'melon mambo' & 'lucky limeade'.
 
Edited to add - I've just received a phone call from my mum who always keeps me right, to say the photo is too big and has gone over some of the writing in the side bar.  Her advice is that I should just blog on my computer but take the photos on my phone because they are clearer than using the camera - wise advice and I agree!!  Also, blogging on my phone meant I couldn't add links.


 

Thanks for looking today! 

7 comments:

  1. Your flowers are beautiful, and I love the way you used the pretty ribbon. Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! The green embossed background is a great backdrop for your bright pink flowers! Thanks for playing along with Dynamic Duos this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, so very pretty! Great embossed background, coloring and take on the sketch! I'm so glad you joined us at Dynamic Duos this week! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that polka dot ribbon as your banner element; it's the perfect compliment to your flower image! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, clean and simple! Thanks for sharing! And thanks for playing with us at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that polka dot ribbon and the little scallop! Great colors! Thanks for playing at Fab Fri!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty color combo!! Love the CAS aspect, but it's still so pretty!! Great job!! Thank you for joining us @ Fab Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!