Followers

Monday, 6 May 2013

Honourable Mention!

Hi again!  I couldn't wait to post this so here I am again for a second time today!  I've just been chosen, along with six others, to receive an 'honourable mention' at CASology! Yay, I'm really pleased and thank you to Tracey, who picked my card.
Just while I'm here, I'll share another card that I just made for the Colour Throwdown Challenge #240
 
 
The colours are as below:
 
 
I am also entering this into the challenge at Seize The Birthday #16 using the sketch below:
 
 
The candles are Stampin' Up! coloured with a blender pen and ink from my SU! pads.
Thanks for visiting me today!
 
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. hi Karen, well im delighted for you as your card really was a caring card, I loved it!! ♥
    loving this card too, you are on a roll today :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute way to use our colors! Thanks so much for joining us at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute Karen. I love it.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. clean and simple perfection girl :) Thanks for joining us on Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO cute and lots of fun!!! The candles are adorable! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is darling! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!