Followers

Wednesday, 1 May 2013

Lacy For You

Hello folks.  Today's card is for the Challenge at Less Is More, this simple but lovely sketch by Jen.  I have also used the colours for Dynamic Duos (Calypso Coral and Blushing Bride - in my case, Blush Blossom).
I used the lovely First Edition SU! papers to stamp the little flowers onto, and then used my SU! Crystal Effects to bring the flowers to life.  I used my scallop circle punch so that I could also enter this into the challenge over at Stampin' For The Weekend.
 

 
 
Thanks for your visit today.  Come back again soon.


8 comments:

  1. stunning card Karen, love everything about it, :) off to pin it :) :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUCH a sweet card, Karen! A lovely take on both challenges - glad you could join us at Dynamic Duos this week :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really lovely...the touch of lace is beautiful!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your use of these feminine colours Karen and the lace is a pretty touch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you've rocked both of the challenges with this card, Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How lovely! It's so clean, and that lace! Just beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! I love that lace, it's so classic and delicate, and the flowers over the text is such a great look! Karen, thanks so much for pointing me in the right direction with the Visual Image ink splats, you saw my card, I'm having so much fun with them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So fresh and crisp, Karen, beautifully softened with the delicate lace! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!