Followers

Tuesday, 14 May 2013

Owl congratulations!

Hello there friends and followers!
I have a little card to share with you today that I made for my friend, Vicky (hello you!) who has just been made permanent in her job!  Yay!  So pleased for you! 
 
I am also entering this card into the CAS-ual Fridays challenge #100 which is to use the grid ( 3 squares in a straight line).  I have used the Polka dots (owl's belly), Kraft and Dies or punches (both).  After I had photographed this card, I added a couple of rhinestones to his eyes to make them look glittery but it was too late to re-photograph so please just imagine that!
 
I'm also entering this into the Dynamic Duos challenge for their One Year Anniversary.  You can choose any two colours from past challenges - mine is Crumb Cake and a personal choice of So Saffron (at least I think that's what the little bird is).
 
 
Here's the grid:
 
 
And here's the colour choice:
 
Thanks for looking today!

7 comments:

  1. ah this is soooo cute Karen :) your friend will love it!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Karen. Love it.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Karen, gorgeous design and colours..Hugs Lozzy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh Karen .. .. this is so sweet and lovely.

    Such a great shape and I love the colour combo and little bird.

    A lovely way to celebrate your friend's good news.

    Have a great day.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, Karen! I love that little owl! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Karen, this is super fabby cute!!! I love that little owl :) Thanks for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely! I adore that owl. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!