Followers

Monday, 6 May 2013

Somewhere, over the rainbow

Hello friends, I hope today is a happy day for you, especially with it being a Bank Holiday here in UK.  The sun is really trying hard to show his face here in Northern Ireland and I think if he persists, we may see him later on this afternoon!
Today's card is for my darling daughter and her hubby as they get ready to head off somewhere over the rainbow!  I just love rainbows because of the significance of them from a loving God to a sinful world.  They always speak of hope and a future, I think.
Today's card is for the challenge over at Addicted to CAS #12 where the inspiring word is RAINBOW. I am also entering it into the challenge at Cute Card Thursday where the phrase to inspire is "Come Fly With Me".
 
 
  

Thanks for stopping by today!
 

7 comments:

  1. What a lovely fun card I'm sure your daughter and hubby will really appreciate it! and thank you for the lovely comments on my blogx

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfection!! love this card Karen and love how you always bring the word of God into your creations :) :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super-super cute! I love the cheerful papers you have used - and as I'm fond of traveling, I so love the airplane as well! Thank you for playing with us at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this card K, but then I love all of your cards ;) Genius rainbow effect. Congratulations on your CASology mention, very much deserved. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another gorgeous card Karen. Love the rainbow and the papers are fabulous.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a bright & fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love the dots and stripes here - fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at ATCAS!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!