Followers

Wednesday, 8 May 2013

There's only one you

Hello friends, today's card was made using my new Dies from Stampin' Up!...it took next to no time to make.  I love the font of the sentiment which was earned during SAB(Vintage Verses). 
 
 
I am entering this card into the CAS-ual Fridays challenge using the grid below.
 
 
I chose to use the top line - Polka dots, Kraft and Dies.  As I said, the dies are SU! (you get the dress form and two dress dies) and I used polka dot Pool Party paper.  I also added a little bit of Pool Party ribbon around the waist of the dress.
 
Thanks for stopping by today!


4 comments:

  1. looooove your card Karen and your new die fab!!! loving that sentiment too :) xx ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful Karen!! I love the dress in that colour! I've made a card using this set tonight too!
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your gorgeous card Karen - your dress is so pretty! I also love this set - its so fun:) hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so totally adorable! I love it!!! Thanks so much for joining us over at the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!