Followers

Sunday, 5 May 2013

Who cares?

Hello friends.  Today I have a card that I want to share with you for CASology #42 - using the cue word 'care'.  I don't usually post on a Sunday but the cue word immediately brought a verse of comfort to my mind and I wanted to pass it on as there might be someone out there in need of such a word today.
My card was stamped with SU! stamps and, as I don't have an SU! markers, I improvised and used my ink pads and a blender pen to colour the actual stamp before applying to the card.  I was pleased with how the little branch turned out.  And don't you just LOVE these adorable little wooden cutie birds?!
 
 
Thought for the Week
I always like to try to use a verse from the Bible that has something to do with the CASology cue word and for this week the word is CARE.  One of my favourite Scripture verses is 1 Peter 5:7 "Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you."
Isn't it wonderfully comforting to know that when we are burdened down with the cares and worries of this life, we can throw them all over to Christ and He will sustain us through the trials?  It doesn't matter what trial the Christian faces - sickness, pain, grief, sadness, depression, loneliness - the Saviour understands it all and wants us to know how much He loves and cares for us.  Let go of your cares today and let God take control.
 
God bless you this week.


7 comments:

  1. absolutely gorgeous card Karen :) love the Scripture too :) very comforting :)
    I adore those wooden birdies :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Karen. I love the design of this card and the wooden embellishments are lovely.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen, a lovely sentiment and a sweet card! I love the colors and all that lovely white space, too. Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the dimension of the birds and clouds! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card and appropriate verse, Karen. Congratulations on the HM shoutout from CASology!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on the HM at CASology with this lovely card, Karen ... such cute images and a wonderful sentiment! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How wonderful that you implement Bible verses to inspire your sentiments! This is such a sweet card...I love the dimension of the wood veneer birds and polka dot clouds!
    Congrats on receiving HM at CASology!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!