Followers

Thursday, 6 June 2013

Floral wreath

So, how are you all? Sorry for the absence but here I am with a quick post to show you a little wreath I made at the weekend. I was in Belfast shopping on Saturday with the ladies from my church and I took a little dander around Craftworld. I picked up this small flat-backed wreath for just 60p. So I wrapped my SU Old Olive ribbon all the way around it and then attached some mulberry flowers and some felt die cut flower shapes. Simples!

Thanks for looking today. I hope this turns out OK as I have done this on my iPad for the first time. It's taking a while to get used to the new app.

 

3 comments:

  1. hi Karen :) this is stunning!!! oh wow you were up in Craftworld :) I haven't been able to go there in nearly 2 years (",) did you buy loadsa goodies??
    Your post turned out great using ipad :) technology is moving mighty fast :) :) (just reminds me of the book of Daniel :) ) hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great find in Craftworld - love how you created a gorgeous wreath in the most beautiful colour combo of pink and green, Karen!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just lovely! What gorgeous flowers - I love how you tied it off with a burlap bow!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!