Followers

Monday, 29 July 2013

CASE This Sketch and Colour Throwdown

Hello folks! I have just made a quick card for my special son-in-law (well, actually, he's my only son-in-law, but he's still special) on the occasion of him getting a new job! We are so happy for him.

This card is one that I'm entering into the following two challenges:

CASE This Sketch and Colour Throwdown

The designer papers are the new In Colours from Stampin' Up! and I stamped on the little wooden speech bubble in Rich Razzleberry then clear embossed it.

Thanks for stopping by today. Hopefully I'll have more time to be sociable tomorrow!

 

6 comments:

  1. Such a pretty colour combo and those polka dot arrows are so much fun, LoVe it!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS(E) this Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWWWWSOME design! LOVE those arrows, and how you rocked the colors! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your polka dot arrows, cute interpretation of the sketch. Thank you for your comment on my blog.

    Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  4. hiya Karen :) i'm behind in catching up and your card is just fabulous!!! Love it!! very trendy and i'm sure your son in law will love it, hope all is well with you xxx ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous Karen, what a super idea! :o)
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun to use the polka dot arrows and that perfect sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!