Followers

Tuesday, 2 July 2013

I couldn't resist...

...making another card for this lovely sketch over at Paper Sweeties!  And for someone with a sweet tooth, this is also very apt for me, LOL!
I decided to go for a baby card this time and I'm hoping it'll do for either a boy or a girl or maybe even twins! but I'm kind of leaning more towards it being for a girl since the first item on the line is a dress.  Anyway, I love this new cardstock I got and it's a dream to stamp on even though there is a very slight ribbed effect to it.  Yep, I'm pretty pleased with this effort!
 
 
 
Thanks for visiting today.


7 comments:

  1. Oh, Karen .. this is another FAB card for this month's sketch! Love the little baby clothes hanging on the line -- clever :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is just adorable, I love it! Do you mind me asking which dies you used and what the name of the dp is? Thanks, Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen :) this is totally adorable!! who are the dies by???
    I seen the new CB stamps release today on designers blog and yes the trees are gorgeous!! love the wee lamp and couch set too :) xxx ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Karen for letting me know about the dies, they are sooo cute!!
      just found out my card made top 3 winners in a passion for Papertrey :) that's 2nd time I won :) xxx

      Delete
  4. Awwww...what a darling baby card! Great take on the sketch! Thanks so much for joining Paper Sweeties this month for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! :o)
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet! I just love the clothes line!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!