Followers

Tuesday, 9 July 2013

My flesh and my heart...

Hello folks! 
Wow, isn't it hot?  But we'll not complain, it's wonderful to have it.
 
Today's card is one that I'd like to enter into the Challenge at Word Art Wednesday.  This is for #87 where Anything Goes.  The girls at this challenge do give a Scripture verse that we can use but we don't have to.  I used a different verse (from the same blog) for a card that I made for someone in need.  The picture is a bit blurry - sorry about that.
 

 
Thanks for visiting today!




5 comments:

  1. absolutely beautiful Karen :) gorgeous verse and very true ♥ Love your Willow tree ornament , I have a few and love them too, so does my Mum xxx
    I struggle in the heat unfortunately :( I love winter, people look at me strange when I say i love the winter ... LOL xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen,
    Such a sweet beautiful card, so peaceful.
    Carole Robb Bisson
    Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful artwork with us at WAW.
    I Pray God’s Richest Blessings upon you and your family,
    Carole Robb Bisson
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful, Karen! Thanks so much for sharing your lovely art in our challenge this week. I am so encouraged by your words and I enjoy your fellowship. Thanks for sharing with us and for being a support and blessing to our challenge blog.
    May God bless you!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card :) I am so bad in using pattern paper :( ur card looks beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!