Followers

Monday, 15 July 2013

Love these papers!

Hi there again, folks.
I have a card that I made for a few challenges, using the most gorgeous papers from Stampin' Up!  These have the new In Colours in them, aren't they fab?  They are called Venetian Romance.  I stamped the little frame from Four Frames twice in Crisp Cantaloupe onto Very Vanilla Cardstock and cut out the frame of one and then cut out the oval from the other.  Then I stamped Thank You from Lots of Thanks in Soft Suede, added the Island Indigo ribbon and popped it all up onto foam pads.
 
I am entering this card into:

Create with Connie and Mary Summer Week 3 - sketch below
Let's Craft and Create - #74 Anything Goes
Sister Act Challenge #15 - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Old, New, Borrowed or Blue


CCMC Summer Collection 13-002
Thank you for visiting.

7 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful Karen, thank you for joining us for our latest challenge Anything Goes at LCC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty card! I like the ribbon under the tags! Thanks for linking up at Sister Act this week!
    Hugs!
    Trisha-DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is my favorite DSP this year! I like how you kept the card simple to really highlight the paper's pattern and colors! Thanks for joining us in the Saturday Sketch Challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card ... I can see why you love your new DP, its gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You used my new favorite DSP. I just love the colors in this particular piece and love how you coordinated everything! Thanks for joining us with the Saturday Challenge at Create with Connie & Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card Karen, yes those papers are fabulous!!! loving the colour combo, thank you for joining in with us again on LCC :) xxx ♥
    ps .. something in mail for you from me ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that little touch of Island Indigo ribbon just makes everything pops! Thanks for joining us in the Create with Connie and Mary Summer Collection 2013 Saturday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!