Followers

Wednesday, 24 July 2013

Sketches, edges and the sea!

Hello folks.  Am I the only person who is glad to see the cooler weather?  I do love sunny days; anything around 20 degrees is just perfect!  But more than that and I start to wilt!
So today I have three cards to show you.
This first one is a personal favourite because of the colour - I just love this cool Pool Party from Stampin' Up!  I think that, because it is such a gentle and light colour, it goes well with black as it gives it a lift.  (All supplies are from Stampin' Up! except the sentiment).
 
I am entering this first card into the following challenges:
Tuesday Morning Sketches (I've just discovered this challenge and I really like the sketches they give)
Let's Craft and Create - fancy edges
Papertake Weekly - use a die or punch
 
 
Tuesday Morning Sketches

My second card for today is for the following challenges:

Curtain Call - Feeling Nautical
Papertake Weekly - use a die or punch
Stampin' for the Weekend - Sparkle or Bling
Dynamic Duos - Calypso Coral and Basic Black


My third and final card for today is this one for the following challenges:

Curtain Call - Feeling Nautical
Stampin' for the Weekend - Sparkle or Bling (look closely to see the sparkle!)



Thanks for calling by today!

 
 


18 comments:

  1. Wow Karen, what a lovely selection of cards. Thank you so much for joining in with our latest challenge.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fantastic cards, Karen! love your clean and simple style...so crisp and beautiful! (those flip flops are adorable!) thanks so much for playing along at the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet are those little flip flops!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling wood word bubble and love the flip flops!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your 3 cards are all beautiful and I love how you used our Dynamic Duos colors this week, thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Karen both such fun cards. Love the slip flops and I love the ark--precious. Thank you so much for sharing with us for the first Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fun! Hi Karen, this is my first visit to your blog. Your flip-flop card is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Karen, these are all gorgeous! I do love your CAS blingy flip-flops! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely cards.
    Had to laugh, I'm from Oz. 20 degrees is a slightly warm winter's Day here. Hoping for 20 degrees on Sunday when I'll wear jumper, and boots with my skirt and tights LOL. Bring on 26-28 degrees please!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Karen, that first card is such a lovely one! So soft & peaceful. I love the flip-flops - and that Noah's Ark card is too adorable! Thanks so much for coming to play at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my, such a cute card with those flip-flop sandals! Great use of our challenge colors, too!
    Thank you for sharing with us at Dynamic Duos this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely cards! Thanks so much for joining us at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute cards Karen. Love the sweet Noah's Ark image and the coloring. The little charm is so sweet. The flip-flop is very pretty... and oh, the poppies look lovely in the circle on your first card. Thanks for playing along with us at the Curtain Call.

    ReplyDelete
  14. A lovely creation! Thanks for playing at PTW! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful cards!! I rarely think to stamp on DP, but your first card is just beautiful!! The other 2 are really cute!!
    Thanks for playing along this week with Tuesday Morning Sketches #208!

    ReplyDelete
  16. absolutely beautiful cards Karen, loving the flip flops and the wooden speech bubble :) hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. All your cards are adorable....but I love that little congrats card....too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOWZERS, they're all stunners! :o)
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!