Followers

Saturday, 13 July 2013

To thoughtful you...

Hi there friends!  I have been having a look through some of my craft items and recently came upon some Stampin' Up! goodies I've had for a few years and never really got to put to good use.  Amongst these I found some 'Planter Box' Rub-Ons, which came in a pack of black and white.  They really are lovely and even though they have been lying in a box for about 4 years, they still work superbly (you see, the quality of SU! never fails!); they rubbed on perfectly and look great.  The embossing folder is also SU! but sadly retired now. 
Also, I used to think I couldn't emboss with powder because I made a mess of it (usually by burning the card, or myself!)but that was before I discovered the SU! Embossing Buddy, which gets rid of the static for a clean image or sentiment and SU! embossing powder, which works really well...so well, I'll have to get it in some of the wonderful colours it comes in as well as white!

 
I am entering today's card into two challenges -
 
Dynamic Duos: Pink Pirouette and Sahara Sand


 
Freshly Made Sketches #94: sketch below
  
 
Thanks for popping by today!  Have a great weekend.


7 comments:

  1. absolutely gorgeous Karen!!! really beautiful card and love your embossing ... perfect !!
    enter you card to our latest challenge , the theme is anything goes :) :) xxx ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so pretty! The rounded corners, along with the subtle embossing give this card such a soft and sweet look. Lovely!
    Thank you for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Karen! The background embossing is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen this is just stunning! Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pretty embossing! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card...lovely & delicate. A great choice of embossing folder for your background!
    Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!