Followers

Tuesday, 2 July 2013

Welcome Summer (?)

I wish...it's definitely not summer weather here in Northern Ireland!  One minute the sun is out and the next it's raining cats and dogs ☺
 
Oh well, a good excuse to stay inside and make a card...or two!
So, this card is one I made for not one, not two, but five challenges!  I've never been able to do that before.  I really enjoyed making this card and it came together exactly as planned.  I made it for a friend who is heading off on her first big holiday in years!
 
 
So here are the challenges I'm entering this card into:
1. Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
2. Addicted to CAS - Take Flight
3. CAS-ual Fridays - feature at least one arrow
4. Retrosketches #70 - Sketch (see below)
5. Stampin' for the Weekend - Anything Goes
 
 
Thanks for visiting today.




13 comments:

  1. Super cute design, hope the weather warms up for you.

    regards diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your take on this sketch. Love the combination of papers that you've used, the tilt on the main panel, the placement of the arrow... Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of our code word! I love all the papers you have used and the frame looks like those polaroid photos from back in the day. I love it! Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. another amazing card Karen!! perfection xxx ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Karen I am very impressed 5 challenges ....just seem to mix me up too much. Your card il beautiful ,CAS and I love all the papers you used. Love that frame too. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, I bet your friend will love it! Thanks for visiting my blog, I appreciate it.
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is GORGEOUS Karen, love the layout and mix of DP's you've used with the Kraft :o)
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card!Thank you for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card :) well done fitting it to five challenges.
    Thanks also for stopping by my blog.
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome card and such a great take on that sketch! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab card - I love it!

    Thanks for joining us at Stampin' For the Weekend for our Anything Goes challenge! Hope you can join us again tomorrow when our new challenge launches!

    Hugs

    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that polka dot airplane!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!