Followers

Thursday, 11 July 2013

Well, what do you know?!

Well hello, friends and fellow bloggers!
I can't believe it!  I won a challenge this week at Let's Craft and Create with my little tag, and came in the Top Three in CAS Colours and Sketches with my splats.  Oh, I'm so pleased!
 
For today, I'd like to show you a card I made for a Stampin' Up! Only Challenge called Create With Connie and Mary.  This is a colour challenge using the new In-Colours 2013-2015 from SU! and you can only use SU! products.  Aren't these colours so clean and refreshing?  I made the flowers up by using some plain white fabric flowers I got from SU! years ago and inking them in the new colours and adding the huge pearl, also a retired SU! product. The stamps I used are:
Lots of Thanks
Bright Blossoms
Four Frames
The papers are all the new In Colours.
I used Crystal Effects on the little stamped flower and vase to make them stand out a bit more.
 

CCMC Summer Collection 13-005
 
I am also entering this into the Mojo Monday Challenge #301 using the sketch below:
 
 
I'll have another card for Connie and Mary's challenge later tonight or tomorrow.  Thanks for visiting today!
 


3 comments:

  1. absolutely beautiful Karen, love the colours and layout!! perfect ♥ Congratulation on winning, well deserved and delighted you won in our challenge :) :) xxx Ps ,, been listening to John Macarthur sermons, brilliant preaching ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how wonderful! I love that little extra of popping the flower onto the frame. DELIGHTFUL! What a beautiful mix of the patterns! Thanks for joining the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty with the vase of flowers in the frame! Great job! Thanks for playing along with the color challenge on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!