Followers

Saturday, 3 August 2013

ATCAS Summer!

Hello folks!  Today's card is for the challenge at ATCAS where the code word is one of my favourite words...'SUMMER'!  Just the very sound of the word brings up thoughts of warmth, rest, happiness and of course, no work for a few weeks!
 
This card took very little time to make but I like the overall clean look.  I made it for my daughter, who is indeed a ray of sunshine!
 
 
 
I'll have another card shortly for another couple of challenges.  Please pop by later x


6 comments:

  1. Great card! Good idea to punch the sunbeams; the effect is perfect! Sunny and creative weekend, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally loving this card Karen, I have had this die on my "list" for a while ... LOL :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet card and perfect for summer...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this die -- I have used mine once! Thanks for inspiring me again~ Also, thanks for joining in at ATCAS with this VERY summery card :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning summer cas card Karen. Thank you for playing along with the ATCAS challenge.
    Florence x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card SCREAMS summer!!! I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/08/52-card-pickup-232.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!