Followers

Thursday, 8 August 2013

Bookmark and keyring

Today I'd like to show you a little bookmark and a key ring that I made for my daughter's best friend. I used my Stampin' Up! hearts dies to make these along with some felt and material I've had in my craft drawer, waiting to be used up! I added some SU! retired Melon Mambo spotty ribbon for the key ring.

I'm entering this into the challenge at Allsorts using this photo for inspiration:


It was the hearts and the pinks and blues that jumped out at me mostly.

I'm also entering this into the challenge at Anything but a Card where the theme is summer fun...I just think these colours are summery and the little bookmark and key ring are a handmade gift someone might appreciate!

Thanks for stopping by today!

 

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous set Karen, I love the colours. Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts this week for our Photo Inspiration challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining my challenge at allsorts Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really sweet! Cute mini heart buttons x

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Karen, these are adorable, I love felt, beautiful to work with. Your second photo isn't showing up. hugs xxx ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!