Followers

Monday, 5 August 2013

Strawberry Slush and Daffodil Delight

Hi folks! Hope things are well with you today.

My card that I'd like to share with you is for the Dynamic Duos Colour Challenge - using the lovely colours, Strawberry Slush and Daffodil Delight. I think they work really well together, what do you think?

I'm not at home while I write this post so I can't remember what stamp set the little flower is from but it's definitely a retired Stampin' Up! set. The Thank You sentiment is current, Lots of Thanks. Love this one. I then added little embossed butterflies finished off with a piece of Whisper White Baker's twine.

Back again soon!

 

4 comments:

  1. Your card is really pretty. I really love this color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen such gorgeous embossing! Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fresh and clean and pretty! I love the sweet little butterflies and the wonderful sentiment (such a great set, isn't it?!). Thanks for sharing with us this week at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the flower is from a retired hostess set called "Faith in Nature".

    This is a lovely colour combo! And a gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!