Followers

Saturday, 28 September 2013

CASE This Sketch with Colour Q

Hello friends. Sorry for the long absences between posts but I've been making wedding invitations. I'm nearly there! They are just made using neutral colours so I am very much looking forward to getting back to real colours again!

So, today's card has a bit of colour, not much though, just black, white and one other for the challenge at Colour Q...I've chosen SU's Lucky Limeade. Stamps are SU - GORGEOUS GRUNGE and CHALK TALK. Isn't this sentiment fabulous, perfect for some special people I know! I used my ink pad and blender pen to add highlights to the sentiment and then I sprinkled a few SU Candy Dots here and there!

I'm also entering this card into the challenge at CASE This Sketch.

 

 

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for popping by my place, Karen! It's fun to know two Karen M.s! Glad to hear the invitations are nearly finished!

    Your card is a cool and unique and fabulous take on the sketch! Perfect for the ColourQ, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great take on the sketch! Gotta love those grungy stamps! They look great in green! Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen I love your colours and a great take on the sketch. Thank you so much for joining us this week at the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love your card-- those stamps you used are fantastic!
    Thanks so much for playing along with CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! Such a fun sketch and a great take on the challenge! Thanks for playing with the CQC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey K, beautiful card. Im still stamping ..... the odd time .... special occassions only lol Have given up my SU demostrator staus so if i need any supplies i'll have to be knocking on your door again. Yours is always the first blog I check when i get a chance :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card, love your colour combo and layout, thanks for joining us at ColourQ, hugs, Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty take on the sketch! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this Karen! The sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gloriously CAS, Karen, fabulous colour palette and a simply lovely sentiment! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!