Followers

Thursday, 5 September 2013

Perfect Plum and Lucky Limeade

Hello there!  Sorry for not blogging for a couple of weeks but I'm back to work now and that means less time to craft!
Firstly, I'd like to let you know that my Online SU! store is now open for business and you can buy through me with the click of a button, anytime, day or night.  Just click on the SU! logo on the right of my blog and if you do decide to shop through me, I really appreciate your support, thank you!
I made this card for a friend of mine who had a close family bereavement recently. 
 

The colours are Perfect Plum (stamped twice, hence the lighter shade) and Lucky Limeade and the stamps are a retired Sale-a-bration set along with the current Gifts of Kindness. I love the font of these sentiments, very modern and stylish.  The background paper is Lucky limeade too.
 
I am entering this card into the Dynamic Duos challenge #68, which I thought I'd missed but I'm just in time!
 
 
Thanks for visiting today.


7 comments:

  1. Thanks for your lovely comment Karen. Loving your card too especially the colours! Fabulous and perfect stamping. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you used the colors on this very pretty flower card. So simple and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky Limeade is a wonderful choice with Perfect Plum...so pretty! Love how you've trimmed your focal panel smaller to show off that pretty patterned paper. It's looks so nice with your sweet flowers!
    I'm so glad you joined us at Dynamic Duos this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Karen. The flowers are so pretty and I love the green papers.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Karen. Love purple and green too!
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super pretty, Karen! Your simple design is so striking! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful card Karen, love those colours together :) :) ... guess what??? .... at last your parcel got mailed yesterday .. LOL :) so hopefully it should arrive tomorrow or Tuesday hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!