Followers

Monday, 9 September 2013

Rainbow colours with CAS(E) This Sketch

Hello folks.  Hasn't it turned autumnal very quickly?  I suppose we can't really complain because we actually had a summer this year, but you know us British, we always complain about the weather!!
 
Today my card is for two challenges:

 
 
 
 
The sketch is very pretty (I've turned it upside down) and as soon as I saw it I knew what stamp I wanted to use.  This stamp is so long retired I don't even know what it's called but I like it nevertheless. 
CAS Colours and Sketches is asking for a rainbow themed colour scheme or at least to use five different colours.  My colours are not really "in your face rainbow colours" but soft, pastel shades - Calypso Coral, Crisp Cantaloupe, Baked Brown Sugar, Pistachio Pudding and Coastal Cabana.  I don't have the SU markers so I used my ink pads and a blender pen. I added a little heart from the SU Framelits Hearts die set and placed a few candy dots in the corner and one on the heart.  Designer papers are also SU.
 
Thanks for looking today.
 

12 comments:

  1. This is such a very pretty card Karen! I can see why you love the stamp, and it works really well with that paper! :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Karen..Hugs Lozzy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely gorgeous card Karen!!! love it!! and i'm sooooo glad the summer is over and autumn and winter are here, I agree nobody can complain, the heat and me don't get on very well ... Does this class as moaning?? .... LOL ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is so sweet & pretty! I love the patterned paper you chose!
    Thanks so much for playing along with CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Lovely colours & I love the stamp

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card! The stamp set is called The World Over :) Love the images in that set! Thanks for joining us at CAS Colours & Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the info, Karen. It must be quite old. I bought it off ebay years ago. I think it's cute as well as the two others in the set x

      Delete
  7. Great turning of the sketch! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a LOVELY card Karen! Thank you for joining us at CTS.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful. Thanks for playing along with us in the CAS(E) this sketch! challenge and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, another awesome card...I am scrolling and finding some beautiful treasures here on your blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!