Followers

Thursday, 31 October 2013

Freebie for helping me!

Hello folks! Hope you are well.

Today I'd like to share this little photo frame I made for my daughter to give to her friends for their little girl. I put her name on it and her date of birth and kept it very simple with the little heart and some SU! Rhinestones.

I'm entering this into the Challenge over at Let's Craft and Create, which is to make a CAS project.

I bought loads of these wee frames in Northern Ireland a few years ago for just 75 pence and now I've only 7 left and can't get them anywhere as cheap. If anyone knows where I could buy cheap wooden frames in the UK, I'll send a little gift to the person whose idea I go with!


Also here is the little box I made to put the frame in. I used the beautiful Blushing Bride chevron ribbon from Stampin' Up! - isn't it gorgeous? It's really soft and lovely to work with. I added a tag made from the Chalk Talk stamp set with the matching die.





Thanks for looking today!


 

 

 

3 comments:

  1. Karen, what a lovely project. It is so beautiful and simple, Thanks for joining our CAS challenge at LCC. warm wishes Ursula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Karen, awwww these are absolutely precious!!! I love what you have created Karen ♥
    Have you tried Dunelm for frames? they are reasonable price and great selection, also the Home bargain stores (my mum loooves this store) let us know if you are successful as these are beautiful gifts you made ♥ xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen, this is such a beautiful gift idea. I hope you have some joy in finding more frames.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!