Followers

Monday, 2 December 2013

Merry sparkles

I have a card to share with you today that I made for my wonderful daughter and son-in-law for Christmas.

I love the colours and all the glitz and sparkle in this one and my daughter loved it too!

It's quite hard to see all the bling, but under a good light, it's definitely there! Here's a bit of a close up. Isn't that poinsettia just gorgeous?!

I am entering this as my second card into the Festive Friday challenge (wish I'd seen this at the beginning of the year instead of just now!).

We have to use one of the previous themes from this blog's challenges and this time I am choosing to use the word "merry".

Thanks for popping by today! I'll hopefully have another project for you tomorrow.

 

4 comments:

  1. hi Karen :) this is totally stunning!! I love it, love the poinsettia ♥ hugs and blessings Marlou xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow! That poinsettia is a gorgeous, gorgeous focal point! Love the sparkle! Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday! Looking forward to seeing you in 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, Karen...thanks so much for playing along with us at Festive Friday...there's always next year, now that you've found us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. At first I didn't like the poisionetta very much but after seeing on everyones cards I have to say I love it. :) Beautiful card. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!