Followers

Wednesday, 4 December 2013

Christmas mugs and chocolate!

Hello again, friends! Hope you are all well.

Today I'd like to share another project that I have made for the Festive Friday challenge. This is my third and final one.

I have made these cute mugs following the tutorial that Monica gave out over here. They are so quick and easy to make and I think they look great. I made a couple of adjustments to the one Monica did; I did a curved handle instead of a square one and I decorated mine slightly differently but basically they're the same.

I'm entering this one for the theme 'Add a Snowflake'.

I really love the Festive Flurries stamps and matching dies! And that glimmer paper is brilliant!

 

 

4 comments:

  1. Love the white embossing on the vellum - this is very festive! Thanks for playing along with Festive Friday! looking forward to seeing you in 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those are adorable! I went to Monica's blog too. I'll definitely give those a try, I make both candy cane holders and hot chocolate holders, but I love the idea of combining both in a little mug! Beautiful, Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hiya Karen :) this is absolutely fabulous!!! I ♥ it ;) i'm in bed :( took another wee setback, but I will get there with the Lord's help. I haven't got to package your wee present yet, but will get it off to you as soon as I can, im very slow on feet and hands are weak. hugs xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This mug is brilliant, Karen, the layered snowflake is amazing ... the embossed vellum, the glitter card die cut and that oh so cute little Christmas tree ... just lovely! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!