Followers

Monday, 23 December 2013

Thank you cards with Colour Q

Hello there folks! I'd like to wish my blogging friends, and non-blogging family, a very happy Christmas and a peaceful and blessed 2014.

I have made a few Thank You cards for some gifts we have received, using retired Stampin' Up stamps Easy Events. These stamps have the image and sentiment in one so they are brilliant for making quick and easy cards.

I used the colour challenge at Colour Q for inspiration and quickly coloured these images with SU! Markers. I've done one in Whisper a White and the other in Very Vanilla.

Colour Q

 

 

2 comments:

  1. How pretty, Karen! Happy Holidays and thanks for playing with us at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling thank you cards! Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!