Followers

Tuesday, 10 June 2014

Need some help?


Good evening, dear friends!
I hope all is well with you; however if things are not going as you had planned or you are suffering in some way, then I hope the card I have to share with you this evening will be an encouragement to you.  A friend of mine had bought a card with this sentiment on it and she asked me to recreate some cards with the same sentiment, so here's what I came up with.


Sentiment: computer generated
Stampin' Up! - Paper, Cardstock, Window Framelits, Petite Petal Punch and Stamps, Inks - Daffodil Delight, Pool Party, Calypso Coral; Sizzlit Leafy Die (all supplies available to buy through me; please contact me if interested)

I also made a Pool Party version.
So I am entering this card into Challenge #135 over at Word Art Wednesday

Remember that you do not have to go through any trial alone when you are a child of the King!  For whatever strange reason, Christians often feel that they have to try and muddle through on their own strength first and finally go to the Lord when their options run out.  But no, it should always be the other way around.  We cannot depend on ourselves or even other people for the right answers - only the Lord can sort things out for us - so let's go to Him first.

God bless you this week!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, Karen, what a beautiful sentiment!! I love it, and I so appreciate your sharing the beautiful blog post! When we are in the midst of trials and suffering, it's through Christ that we can have hope and peace. Yes, we should always run to the Lord! Hugs, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P. S. Oh, dear, I forgot to mention your beautiful cards using the sentiment from your friend! They are both lovely, and they are sure to bring encouragement and hope to some special friends! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the simplicity design and colors. It is so delightful for me to see such creative art. It inspires me ( and others) and I thank you for sharing your talents with us today.
    Blessings,
    Carole Robb Bisson
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the win over at Word Art Wednesday, Karen. Your cards are both beautiful and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Karen :) these are really beautiful and the sentiment is perfect!! Love the colours too you used :) huge hugs and blessings ♥ ps ,, will email you soon xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!