Followers

Monday, 2 June 2014

Hi there, strangers!

Well, hello friends, long time, no see!
I really have been missing in action, haven't I? It's been quite a few months since I blogged, for a few personal reasons but I'm back again.  I know a couple of people have missed my blogging so a special hello to you!

Today I have a card that my mum asked me to make for her for a young couple who have just got engaged.  I love Stampin' Up! vellum (available in gold and silver) for special wedding and engagement cards.  Do you know, I've had this for quite a few months now and have only just realized that as well as circles and stripes there is a heart one as well?

For this card I have used (all Stampin' Up! unless otherwise stated):
Very Vanilla Cardstock
Gold Hearts Vellum
Gold foil cardstock
Expressions dies 
Cream Lace (from a market in Spain!)


 Thought for the Week

Simple today...Love.  John 3:16 "For God so loved the world (that includes you) that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever (again, this means you) believeth in Him, should not perish but have everlasting life".

There is nothing more wonderful in this life than knowing that someone loves us.  This could be family or friends or even a little pet, but the greatest love we could ever know is that of a Heavenly Father who allowed His Son to take the punishment for our sins, when we deserved the punishment and He did not.
Thank God for this love and accept His free gift of salvation just now and you'll know a peace that passes all understanding.

2 comments:

  1. hiya Karen :) well I am soooo delighted to see you back blogging :) I have missed you loads, even had been saying to my hubby that I missed you :) I love your beautiful card :) and guess what?? we got our beautiful new apartment :) will email you soon with my new address, God has been soooo good to us Karen, huge hugs and blessings Marlou xx ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marlou, thank you for the welcome back! I've missed you too! I'm really pleased for you and hubby that you've got your new apartment, that is truly wonderful news! Hope you are keeping well. Big hugs to you! Karen x

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!