Followers

Monday, 30 June 2014

Shaped card

Hello folks!
Today I have another card to share with you which I made for a friend who is retiring from teaching after many years.  I have to say she will be missed very much, but she deserves to have some time now for herself.

This is a very similar card to the other one I did for CAS - Colours and Sketches Challenge #80, just a different sentiment and different embellishments.



(All supplies are Stampin' Up! and available to buy through me)


    


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the embossed frame. Thanks for joining us at CAS Colours & Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well forget what I said about your butterfly card - this one trumps it! The 3-D flowers are wonderful, and the pearls accent them beautifully. Thanks for sharing a second card for our shaped card challenge at CAS - Colours and Sketches! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely stunning card Karen :) xxx ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!