Followers

Saturday, 28 June 2014

Sympathy card

I made this sympathy card recently and wanted to share it with you.  I think the words on this card say how heartfelt the thoughts are.

I am entering this card into the Challenge over at CAS - Colours and Sketches #80, which is to make a shaped card (no squares or rectangles).


I used the following Stampin' Up! supplies:

Top Note Bigz Die (113463)
Beautiful Wings Embosslits folder (118138)
Sweet Sorbet DSP
Designer Frames Embossing Folder (123130)
Extra Large Oval Punch (119859)
Summer Starfruit Cardstock and Ink (retiring on 30 June)
Whisper White Cardstock 106549)
Staz-on Jet Black Ink (101406)

Thanks for popping by today!
See you again soon!

2 comments:

  1. Sweet card. Perfectly CAS! Thanks for joining us at CAS Colours & Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of the prettiest things I've seen made with Summer Starfruit! :) Thanks for sharing your card with us at CAS - Colours and Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!