Followers

Tuesday, 8 July 2014

A green Christmas

I'm really enjoying these challenges over at Merry Monday and there is a new one up yesterday.  I'll also enter this into Late Night Stampers #252 because of the glitter.





I used to really dislike the colour green but as I've got older, it seems to be growing on me.  I bought a pack of designer paper last year called Season of Style, and there was some lovely green and white paper with POLKA DOTS, which I love!  I also used a little image from My Friend which is pretty but I never really know how to use it.  I stamped the Ornament Keepsakes bauble in Old Olive ink onto Whisper White and die cut it with the matching framelits die. I finished the whole thing off with some Old Olive Cardstock and a sprinkling of Dazzling Diamonds glitter.  Very pleased with the result!

16 comments:

  1. So pretty how you have the stamped images behind the ornaments like a curtain of mini ornaments and love the glitter & sparkle! Thanks for playing Merry Monday with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Karen. Love the baubles and the green colour scheme and dotty paper are fabulous.
    Enjoy the rest of your week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful idea to hang those little baubles behind the large ornament, Karen! Love that sparkle too! Thanks for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the stamped images behind the ornament! Very pretty. Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love polka dots too and your glitter is awesome! Thanks for sharing this with us at Merry Monday and playing with my challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The polka dots are the first thing that drew me to your card (I love them too!) but then I saw the little hanging baubles behind your ornament and fell completely in love. Wonderful card!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is great !
    Like your style !

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi Karen :) I love your card, fabulous polka dot paper!! ♥ hugs and blessings xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty! Those polka dots are really eye-catching. Really great Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card. I saw it on Merry Monday

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Karen,
    I love the baubles in the background with the glitter work. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A jumpstart on your Christmas cards--I'm so envious! Thanks for blinging it up and joining us at the LNS Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely Christmas design, I like the DSP and the bling. Thanks for sharing at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely lovely. Thank you for playing with LNS 252

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!