Followers

Saturday, 5 July 2014

Christmas cards???

Hello folks!  I hope you're having a good weekend, although I know there are a few people not feeling too well at the minute, so to you especially, I hope you feel much better soon!

This evening I have three cards to share with you for six different challenges!  Unfortunately, the picture quality isn't great, as the light was starting to fade when I took them.

This first one is for the Challenge over at Merry Monday #115, which is to create an all white Christmas card, although the sentiment can be in silver.  I'm not saying I'll definitely be able to keep up with this, but it's a good idea to get started on the Christmas cards now.

(All supplies are Stampin' Up!):
Decorative Dots embossing folder
Silver foil card
Expressions framelits
Designer frames embossing folder (retired)
Whisper White cardstock
Scentsational Season stamps (retired)
   


The second card is a sympathy card that I made for a friend who recently lost her mum.  It's going into the Seize the Sketch Challenge #23.  I rotated this one onto its side.



For this one I used one of my favourite Stampin' Up! colours, Smoky Slate to stamp the lovely tree from 'Hopeful Thoughts' along with the sentiment.  I also stamped the other image from this same stamp set to make a delicate background.  I finished it all off with Smoky Slate chevron ribbon.

My final card for this evening is this one which I'm entering into a combination of four challenges:

Strawberry Slush Cardstock, Ink and Marker
Crumb Cake designer paper, Ink and ribbon
Something for Baby stamps
Circle and scallop circle punches
Wood heart embellishment
Crystal effects
{All Stampin' Up!}


#256


 Thank you for popping by today!


17 comments:

  1. hi Karen :) wow!! you have been busy :) these are all stunning and I adore that cute duck stamp :) hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the embossing folder on the Christmas card! Makes me think of falling snow :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards! I think your white card is great! Love all the texture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen, all of your cards are wonderful! I love your floating rubber duckie image, such nice color combo and sweet hearts! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All your cards are wonderful! Love the cute duckie image on the baby card! The heart embellishment is a nice pop of color. Thanks so much for joining us a Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Three pretty cards, Karen! Love the white on white with the silver die cut! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful group of cards! Love the white card for MIM . The card you made for STS is also very pretty with the sketched turned . Thanks for joining us at Seize The Sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours & Sketches! Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the chevron and duck stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful group of cards! Love the monochromatic simplicity of your card for STS! Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Three gorgeous cards and I'm especially loving that little ducky! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well done on all your cards! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely cards, I love your Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful collection of cards! Thanks for joining along with Seize The Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great group of cards. You've been busy. So glad you were able to join us at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Three great cards here! The sympathy card is wonderful; I like that you kept it monochromatic. The last card is what brought me here; you've done a great job with our color challenge at CAS - Colours and Sketches! Thanks for playing along with us.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your little duck card, great use of the colours, the chevron paper is eye catching! Thanks for joining us at CC&S
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!