Followers

Saturday, 26 July 2014

Clean and Simple at Less is More

Hello again!  I have a card to share with you this time that I made for a friend using three yummy Stampin' Up! colours - Soft Sky, Pool Party and Coastal Cabana.  I love the 'Work of Art' stamps, they are so quick and easy to use, very versatile.  I also adore the little butterflies from 'Papillon Potpourri'; this one I stamped in Coastal Cabana and then added tiny pearls to it.  The sentiment is from 'Gifts of Kindness'.
I'm entering this card into the Anything Goes Challenge at Less is More #182.


"Less is More"

I think that's it for today...but who knows!

9 comments:

  1. That a lovely card, great colours & design !! Nice blog I am now following you !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card, lovely blue tones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the brush strokes, perfect backdrop for the pretty butterfly and sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen what a beautiful blue creation!
    Thanks so much for joining LIM this week
    Anne
    Less is More Designer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely tonal CAS card - smashing

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice use of colour, very peaceful! Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh this is stunning Karen :) love the colours!! beautiful xx ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sorry this comment is so late, but I was on holiday in Spain last week and wifi was a little limited and slow!
    This is gorgeous, I simply love the colour Karen.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!