Followers

Saturday, 19 July 2014

Fifty years married

Hello friends.  Hope you're having a good weekend so far, wherever you are.

Today, I'd like to share a card I was asked to make for someone to give to a couple who are celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary next week.  I wanted to keep it simple so I followed the sketch over at Case This Sketch #85 (I knew that I'd have to use this sketch again, it's a really good one). I'm also entering it into the challenge at Addicted to CAS #43, which is to make a card with the theme 'Celebrate'.  If you haven't looked at these challenge blogs, check them out, they are really worth the look.

Stampin' Up! supplies used:
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Ink: Versamark with Gold Embossing Powder
Stamp set: Memorable Moments
Punches: Banner, Heart from Itty Bitty Accents
Extras: Watercolour Wonder Washi Tape, Gold Metallic Baker's Twine


Thanks for popping by today.  Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

8 comments:

  1. Love the gorgeous shape of your card Karen and the banner is fabulous.
    Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful K, glad to see you back to blogging. Hope things continue to be better for you xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello T, was just thinking about you this week. I'm good, thank you, and as you can see from the many blog posts, I'm off work at the minute! Hope you're well too. Keep in touch x

      Delete
  3. Fabulous card Karen. Love all the gold to celebrate 50 years of marriage. Great design with the washi tape background and your glitter banner. Thanks for joining us at ATCAS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another wonderful take on the sketch! This is so fun & fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your take on the sketch Karen, fabulous design for an anniversary celebration, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful CAS anniversary card...I just love the banner and the little heart in the corner!!!! Such a wonderful take on the sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this Karen - perfectly CAS. Thanks so much for sharing with us at ATCAS.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!