Followers

Monday, 14 July 2014

Final card for CMCC#28...promise!

Good morning!  This morning I have another card to share with you that I made using Soft Sky, Elegant Eggplant and Whisper White.  I am entering this card into three challenges, Colour Me...Striking #28, Case This Sketch #84(love this sketch!) and Addicted to CAS #42(where the key word is 'Sky' - my use of it is the colour Soft Sky but I'm not sure if this can count!!).


I made the circles by piercing the circles in the Essentials paper piecing pack and then I added some Soft Sky Candy Dots in the centres.  The sentiment is from Work of Art.

    

Thanks for visiting today.

9 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Karen.
    Have a lovely week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love the pierced circles! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! Love the pierced circles, perfect for CAS the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that piercing! Thanks for joining in with ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card and lovey paper piercing!! You did a fabulous job and what a clever take on the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, your piercing is so effective, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmmm, not quite sure if the name of a colour meets the challenge, but it's a lovely card! Thanks for joining us at ATCAS.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your pierced circles with the Soft Sky dots. Thanks for joining us at ATCAS.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Karen!! I love the colors and all of the circles made from pinhole dot. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!