Followers

Saturday, 12 July 2014

Gold wedding card, this time!

Hi there!  Hope you don't mind another wedding card, this time it's for the same person as yesterday's, but this time it's gold and from me and my hubby!
I just got this new stamp set recently and couldn't wait to get using it so this was the perfect opportunity.  I just love the detail of words in the pretty dress.  I'm unhappy with the picture because I have my kitchen tablecloth in the background!
I am entering this card into the challenge at Seize the Sketch #24.



That's me for today...thanks for coming by!

9 comments:

  1. So beautiful and elegant, and I love how you changed up the shapes of the panels on your card, very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! I also like all the different shapes you used. They add so much detail and dimension without being distracting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! Love the embossed background and trio of little blossoms! Thanks for joining along with Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a stunning card! I understand why you were excited to use the stamps, they're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness this is gorgeous! The vellum with gold hearts ... beautiful, and such pretty flowers to the side. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that vellum heart with the tiny hearts! Thanks for joining in at STS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous colours and great texture. Lovely, classy card! Thank you for joining us at Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great wedding card. Love the gold.
    Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful wedding card! I love all the gold and the great textures.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!