Followers

Saturday, 26 July 2014

Have Fun at Anything But a Card

Good afternoon, friends and followers.  Today I'd like to share a couple of little gift bags I made following the instructions I found over at Pootles Papercraft.  Sam shares some wonderful tutorials and her instructions are so clear and easy to use.  This little bag is quick and easy to make and would be great for Christmas or even as wedding favours.  I'm entering these into the Challenge over at Anything But A Card #37 - Anything Goes.  My favourite of the two is the second one, I really like these papers and I also added a bit of matching washi tape onto the little peg here.



Thanks for visiting today.  See you again soon!

1 comment:

  1. these are fabulous Karen, gorgeous papers and I do love the little pegs .. nice finishing touch xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!