Followers

Friday, 18 July 2014

Just because...

Good morning, friends!  
This morning I have a card to share with you that I have made for a friend in need of some encouragement!  I took the sketch from Case This Sketch #85. Isn't it a sweet sketch and the possibilities for it are endless.  I imagine this won't be my only one of these.




Stampin' Up! supplies used:

Cardstock - Crumb Cake, Pool Party
Stamps: Peachy Keen, Vintage Verses
Designer Paper: Pool Party
Extras: Edgelits Adorning Accents die, Versamark, White Embossing Powder, Essentials Paper Piercing, Butterfly Punch, Thick baker's Twine, Pearls, Corner Rounder

4 comments:

  1. CAS at it's best. Just lovely. Great take on this sketch challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty!! soft and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Karen! I love your card. Butterflies are my favorite so you sold me. I love how clean and simple your card is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is so pretty! Lovely take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!