Followers

Monday, 14 July 2014

Just in time...!

Oh dear, I've just checked to see when the challenge at Colour Throwdown is finishing and it's in 3 hours from now so I need to get this card blogged and in on time!  It's for Challenge #300!

I have used the same sketch that I have used for my last four cards (I think it's great - pop over to CASE This Sketch to see it) and I think this will be my last...well, for now anyway!

I stamped the lovely bloom from Sale-a-bration's Petal Parade in Pumpkin Pie and Baja Breeze, inking the sentiment from Lots of Thanks in Night of Navy.



  

I've really enjoyed using this sketch and will probably come back to it again in the future,
Thanks for your visit today and thank you to all those who have left lovely comments recently.  It's much appreciated.

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card! I really like this sketch, too. I think I'll have to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful! love those blooms. great use of the sketch and colors. Thxs for joining us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so pretty! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colours and stamping. Love the scallop edges. Thanks for joining us at Case this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Love the scalloped edges on your cardfront. Thanks for joining us at The Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is gorgeous!! such a lovely happy card!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!