Followers

Wednesday, 16 July 2014

Love these colours!

Hello friends!  I have a card to share with you today using 3 of my most favourite Stampin' Up! combination of colours - Crumb Cake, Strawberry Slush and Crisp Cantaloupe.  I've started following quite a few challenges for colours and sketches and this is a new one to me - In{k}spire Me.  Each week there is either a sketch to follow or colours to use but because this is their 3rd anniversary of the challenge, they are asking us to incorporate a past sketch and colour challenge.  So I have used this colour challenge   
and this sketch challenge
  
in combination for challenge #155.  I have used Designer Series Paper in Crisp Cantaloupe and Strawberry Slush and inked up the stamps from Petal Parade and Lots of Thanks.  I used my new favourite Stampin' Up! tools - the paper piercer and the Essentials pack (this is great, it has templates that you can use to create lovely shapes which match lots of SU!'s dies and punches).  I'm a great fan of things that match, it makes crafting easier.



Thanks for popping by today.

3 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous colours Karen and love the design. The papers are scrummy.
    Enjoy the rest of your week.
    Hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!.
    Thanks for playing IN{K}SPIRE_me, Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, love that you picked one of my color combinations. Your card is gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at Inkspire me. Marion

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!