Followers

Tuesday, 15 July 2014

Sending good thoughts your way

Hello friends.  Today I have a card to share that I am sending to all of you! (virtually, of course) but the meaning is still the same.  Hope you like it .
I do hope that you are enjoying the summer - my favourite time of year - and that you are getting some decent weather.

I've just discovered I got a mention over at Freshly Made Sketches for one of my cards!  Pleased about this

I have made this card for two challenges, Around the World #21, using colours, and also for Paper Craft Crew #101, which is to follow the sketch below.


  PCCC 71-100-011

All supplies are Stampin' Up! (you can contact me to place an order).

Thanks for stopping by today.

4 comments:

  1. Such a bright and summery card Karen! I love your happy colours and fabulous greeting! Just the thing to warm those of us in the midst of a chilly Winter here in Australia :-) Thanks for joining us at The Paper Craft Crew this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card with all the different shapes, colors and patterns! What a happy surprise this would be to receive in the mail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad to know you, Karen :-)
    Your card is pretty, thank you for your participation to AW challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen, I just LOVE your card and the color combination. The embossing is great. Thanks for playing along with the Paper Craft Crew.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!