Followers

Friday, 11 July 2014

♥♥♥ Silver hearts ♥♥♥

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/5366867/?claim=z64uup5ynvj">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Hi folks! Firstly, I'd like to welcome my new blog follower (on Bloglovin'), Cheryl.  Thanks for joining me and I hope you will be blessed as you visit here!

So, for today I have a silver wedding card that I made for my son to give to his friend who is getting married in a few weeks.  I am entering this into Case This Sketch #84.  For this card I stamped the heart stamp from Hearts a Flutter in Versamark and then embossed in silver.  I made a little border with the Adorning Accents heart border which I mounted on to silver card.  I finished it off with a silver embossed banner from Bitty Banners and die cut it with the matching framelits...quick and easy!



Thanks for popping by today!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, so pretty! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful wedding card - so pretty and so sparkly!! Very impressive!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!