Followers

Saturday, 23 August 2014

Addicted to Stamps Baby card

Hello and welcome!  Today I'd like to share a card I made for my friend who has just become a granny for the first time!  How exciting!
I used Pool Party ink and cardstock, Something for Baby and Cuddles and Kisses stamps and Baby's First Framelits dies.


I'm entering this card into these two challenges - Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge #109 where it's to be Clean and Simple and Case This Sketch #89.

Addicted to Stamps and More!  

Thanks for visiting today! 

7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Karen. I love the pram and the beautiful design.
    Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card Karen. Love this carriage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the soft colors on your card, so pretty! Thanks for joniing us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous sentiment and such a lovely soft colour for a baby card. Thanks for joining us at ATSM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, so sweet! Lovely take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card and perfect for the challenges you entered. I just love the color you used.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hiya Karen :) awww this is totally adorable, love the vintage stylre pram and colours you used are perfect, im sure your friend will just love this xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!