Followers

Monday, 18 August 2014

Precious baby boy

Hello to all!  Hope your day is going well so far.  
Today I have a card to share with you that I made for a wee couple in our church who have just had their first baby.  I made this card for them and I'm going to enter it into the challenge at Sketch Frenzy Friday 081514 (which I think, in UK terms, means August 15th 2014).  I've used the new SU! stamps 'Something for Baby' and the matching dies 'Baby's first framelits', along with Itty Bitty Banners stamps and matching dies.  The little heart is stamped using the new 'Something to Say' stamps and punched out with the little matching punch ... don't you just love things that match?!


And here's the sketch I followed...


Thanks for visiting today!  See you again soon x

6 comments:

  1. Your baby card is just adorable! I love how you placed the the image on the banner flag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card! Thanks so much for playing with us at Sketch Frenzy Friday. You are correct about the date. In the US we reverse the month and day from the UK format.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card! Thanks for playing along with us at SFF.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card! Thank you for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is just perfect for your friends new Baby Boy. Tell them we said Congratulations. I am sure they will love it. Great use of the sketch too.Thanks for playing along with us over at Sketch Frenzy Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card, a great way to welcome a new addition. Thanks for playing along with us for this weeks Sketch Frenzy Friday challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!