Followers

Saturday, 18 October 2014

Niece birthday card

Hello again folks.  Today I want to share a card I made for my daughter to give to her cousin for her birthday.  It was quick and simple to do using the colours Crisp Cantaloupe, Pool Party and Old Olive.  The stamps are Polka Dot Pieces, Banner Banter and the Back to Basics Alphabet (photopolymer and simple to use!) for the numbers.  I added a couple of buttons I've had from years ago as well as a couple of current sequins on the little banners.  I used the tiny banner punch that goes with the Banner Banter stamps and added a little piece of Crisp Cantaloupe thick baker's twine for the line holding the banners.


Thanks for looking today!

3 comments:

  1. I love this Karen. The flowers look so sweet and the banner is a gorgeous finishing touch.
    Enjoy your weekend.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card and the dimension added with the buttons and sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable :) love that sweet little banner :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!