Followers

Monday, 26 January 2015

Another sick friend : (

Today I made another card for a wee friend of mine (well, she's my daughter's friend, but I like her too!!☺). She hasn't been well for a while now and I thought she could do with something to brighten her day. I used two challenges to inspire me for this card, ColourQ #276 and Paper Craft Crew #128. I love this colour combination, some of my most favourite Stampin' Up! colours. The sketch was a bit more detailed than I usually go for but I liked the clean lines and the whole layout of it.



Paper Craft Crew Card Sketch 128 #stampinup #papercraftcrew #papercrafts #cardchallenge

All Stampin' Up! supplies:
Stamps - Hopeful Thoughts; Hardwood; Flower Patch
Framelits Dies - Flower Fair
Cardstock - Very Vanilla; Strawberry Slush; Coastal Cabana; Chocolate Chip
DSP - First Edition
Embossing Folder - Large polka dots
Punches - Modern Label; Scallop Edge Border
Ribbon - Kraft
Embellishments - Chocolate Chip Candy Dots

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty take on the colours Karen...loving the newsprint! I'm sure your daughter's friend will be thrilled with this! Thanks for playing along at Colour Q this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely get well card Karen! Great use of the sketch and love your use of hardwood behind your pretty flowers too! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Craft Crew this week :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!