Followers

Saturday, 17 January 2015

Colour Throwdown meets Freshly Made Sketches

Good afternoon and welcome to my post for today which incorporates two challenges: Freshly Made Sketches #169 and Colour Throwdown #325.


I have made three different cards, all using the same sketch and the same colour scheme.  I was on a roll today!!  Stampin' Up! colours used are: Pool Party, So Saffron, Smoky Slate and Pumpkin Pie.

First up, this one, done in watercolours.


Next, this one.


And finally, this one.  I found this one the hardest because once I had done the sentiment "I think you're lovely", I didn't know where else to go with it until I spotted my bird punch, and here we are!





Enjoy the rest of your weekend and thanks for stopping by!


5 comments:

  1. Hi Karen, you have been busy making these gorgeous cards :) love the colour combo and I'm really loving bird punch xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are all fabulous. I especially like how you used the arrow in the first one. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three awesome cards....I love your different takes on the sketch and you have used the colors beautifully!!!! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of these are lovely! What wonderful ways to interpret the sketch. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic designs! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!